I'm actually looking forward to CNY now yeah.
not because of the festival nor the practices we do during CNY.
but the HOLIDAYS. I feel sian attending school lah.
and it's only the second week of school. :(.
oh by the way, I believed I did not blog about the new canteen right?
the food there is like, urm. much more worse than GT's ones can.
and the choices are like so limited, it's like really pathetic.
I eat two bowls of stuffs (either noodles / rice) almost every day okay.
T.T.
today's Malay lesson was effing boring.
I believe I didn't learn anything new today.
because I was busy crapping with Joey Ng.
but at least I think it's worth it because you know what?
I managed to persuade her to consider going for the Japan trip
this year end. BUT that's if Desmond agrees to go. HAHA.
oh well. I'm so gonna ask people to pyscho Desmond liao.
and I'm so gonna put my pyscho-ing skills to use also. {:
the rest of the day went past like a blur,
not because time past really fast or anything.
I believe it was because I was stoning away all day long.
but of course, I had some really crazy time laughing out loud today too.
I should really sleep early tonight ah, if not I'll die tomorrow.
you know why I didn't sleep early yesterday?
because I was crapping with this si sb*t* thingy. lol.
shall ignore everyone on msn today. :D.
okay, I really can't wait for friday to come now..
TWO more days! JA! :D.